Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So.

I have lots of projects and things "to do" swirling around my head at the moment.  Some I have started and some I have avoided:
  • Organize the basement (this alone is a huge undertaking)
  • Sort & organize bedroom closet
  • Sort through Sam's room
  • Organize kitchen cabinets
  • Repaint basement floor
  • Clean windows (we have 21, 24 counting the basement)
  • Spring bulb planting
  • Roses to move and plant
  • Hostas to split and move (not sure if it wold be best to wait until Spring for that one)
  • Design built-in cabinet for bathroom
There are quite few other things, but I will have to check my two or three to do/ project lists that I have.  Oh yes...
  •  Consolidate to do/project lists


 Now I just have to decide where to start. Definitely not with the windows though.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monica..
    Welcome to blogging... I'm a newbie too... it's addictive I warn you.
    Love the hydrangeas and that little speciman tree in your front garden.
    My favourite though is.. 'the next thing on your list being to consolidate all the other lists'..
    Made me laugh out loud. ;o)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the addictiveness. Not that I have written so much, but thinking about what I could write has become a constant for me.
    Me and my lists. Another addiction, but I just love crossing things off of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess I do like a list myself.. and on the bright side, at least you can still do other things whilst you're thinking about what you're going to write. ;o)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!